• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 RAV 4...Need a new battery....suggestions???

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Title says it all, current battery is OK, just getting old and I am planning a trip next month and winter is coming. Would like something decent, but not necessarily top of the line. Any and all help appreciated.

My buddy who was a Toyota mechanic for 25 years and now owns his own shop says all batteries are crap but the warranty on Advanced Auto parts for their top of the line battery is 3 years so that's what he recommends and uses for his shop.

My buddy who was a Toyota mechanic for 25 years and now owns his own shop says all batteries are crap but the warranty on Advanced Auto parts for their top of the line battery is 3 years so that's what he recommends and uses for his shop.

Have had good luck with Advance batteries. We have over a dozen (mostly 2 battery diesels) on the road, so batteries are a regular purchase for us.

West Cobb Home Depot sells them, bought one there last year because they give vets 10% discount.
I'll check my local HD. Napa batteries used to be made by Excide. We had several go well beyond the warranty. Including one that lasted 10 years in a daily driver.

Back
Top Bottom