• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2016 falcons

I think there gonna do better than people think maybe 10-6 battle for a wildcard spot if Matt Ryan plays better than he did last year

I keep renewing my season tickets. these 1pm games are the worst. Expect nothing. It will make you feel better when we do well.

Get real. I guess all the injuries are fake to huh

We have had this debate here 100 times and some people are dumb enough to actually believe that each game is scripted. It would take the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind to pull off faking NFL games. 1700 players, 100 officials, and 400 coaches each year in the NFL and NONE of them EVER talk. N word please.

Not saying MacTavish is one of those that argue about it being completely fake, but they are out there.

We have had this debate here 100 times and some people are dumb enough to actually believe that each game is scripted. It would take the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind to pull off faking NFL games. 1700 players, 100 officials, and 400 coaches each year in the NFL and NONE of them EVER talk. N word please.

Not saying MacTavish is one of those that argue about it being completely fake, but they are out there.
Lol this is the first time I've ever heard anything like this. I say ask Tony Romo If it's fake

Back
Top Bottom