• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2016 shot show pic thread

and the first ones sucked compared to today. with an iphone your not tied in with ATF BS though. Im not upgrading my maxim 9 every year like I do phones.
Dial down the poverty, bro. I'm having a hard time hearing you.

Seriously, though, you do make a point. And honestly, I kind of liked the M&P backend as opposed to whatever it was that they showed at SHOT...but I guess they couldn't exactly buy a messload of M&P's and then hack them all up. I'm sure it's cheaper to make it themselves.

And speaking of cheaper...anybody seen an MSRP on it yet? I'm guessing 1800ish.

Seriously, though, you do make a point. And honestly, I kind of liked the M&P backend as opposed to whatever it was that they showed at SHOT...but I guess they couldn't exactly buy a messload of M&P's and then hack them all up. I'm sure it's cheaper to make it themselves.

Says the guy with all the nfa toys. Poverty my rear end.

lets say an osprey is 700 and a glock is 500. I hope theres not 600$ of fluff and R&D extra in there. And those prices are an example, they could buy glocks or m&p's by the truck load to chop up for less than that price. I would imagine build the half pistol should be cheaper.

the stryke pistol as a continuation of the arsenal strike one was pretty interesting. especially with an msrp of $700.

They are saying around $2K, and possibly coming out around Q4 of this year.

Not sure if its a SS exclusive, but DD's new 7.62 looks pretty bad ass and is only $2,900. I know that sounds like alot, but this looks like a great alternative to an SR25 for well over $1K cheaper.

I just hope they offer up different models with longer barrels and gas systems.
View attachment 650223
Stay tuned to the interwebs, new model with 18" bbl will be coming very soon!

*Centurion Arms - Owned by active duty US Navy SEAL, Monte LeClair.

On another note, Just... No.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160122_f3a98116b66c379e351be32e0011fb1a.jpg

http://www.recoilweb.com/brigand-arms-carbon-fiber-braided-handguard-84233.html

I'm going to combine that bad boy HG with a TN Arms clear lower for the coolest, and lightest, AR evuh... :cool:

www.guns.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_clear_ar_lower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom