• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 AR selling advice

How many accounts does Clark friggin' Howard have on ODT? It's like an eternal PSA on here now about prices.

Unless the rifle you're selling is a premium weapon and considering you can buy a brand new Ruger AR-15 for $455.00, no one is going to pay $600.00 - $700.00 for your home build. PSA uppers on Anderson lowers have about as much resale value as VHS tapes right now. Sorry, you missed the window of opportunity. Shoot the heck out of it and enjoy.
Funny thing is, I'm picking up a PSA/Anderson AR Friday from a guy on here. Got a good deal too, especially considering all the extra stuff that comes with it.

I don't need it but I always wanted to camo paint an AR. Now they're cheap enough that I'm gonna do it.:peep:

Have had a ground slide load of newbies from, CL, and others jumping on here and they just need to find out what the market is really like once the product has not sold in a few months they will scratch their head and say I don't know what the problem is, sooner or later the light bulb will come on, or maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom