• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I've never attended a NRA Convention:

Obviously you won't be able to purchase firearms, ammo, things of that nature. But, can you purchase items from other vendors? Knives, backpacks, holsters, etc? Or is it more or less a "trade show" where you can simply check out what the companies offer?

^^^You will be able to purchase lots of items there. Most of gun displays are just for information and perusing. However there will be a few collectible type dealers that you can purchase from and take delivery from your FFL Dealer at a later time.

Can you reuse passes for all days or one time only.
Also, are they limiting ticket sales to maximum occupancy for the hall or will we have to wait for golks to leave if we get there mid-day.

:cool: Got my admission badges in the mail today! Can't wait
I got the kit but no badge!? I think they forgot my stinkin badges! Or is this cheesy square picture of the NRA peach my badge?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22
Can you reuse passes for all days or one time only.
Also, are they limiting ticket sales to maximum occupancy for the hall or will we have to wait for golks to leave if we get there mid-day.

Passes are not numbered or specific to an individual - they are generic so I assume you can reuse them all you want.

Not sure about the occupancy questions, though.

Back
Top Bottom