• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
For those of us traveling into the ATL: where do you think we can actually park? And should we get there early early? Or wait till after 9am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My plan is to park in in the Red or Blue lots. $10 isn't bad and it isn't a shady "private lot" like some of the ones off Northside Dr. and Nassau St.

What are the "must see's" for you guys? I'm mapping out a plan. It's so #ghey, but I'm excited so I don't really care. Wife is just like "yeah whatever you want to do is fine"

For those of us traveling into the ATL: where do you think we can actually park? And should we get there early early? Or wait till after 9am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a ton of parking to the north of the GWCC. Obviously don't go west of Northside... Or be smart and park at the Inman Park MARTA station in town and hop on the train.

http://www.itsmarta.com/Inman-Park.aspx

My plan is to park in in the Red or Blue lots. $10 isn't bad and it isn't a shady "private lot" like some of the ones off Northside Dr. and Nassau St.

I plan on taking MARTA in from Doraville....

I'll be taking MARTA as well. So what is the plan? Are we meeting up somewhere, or just ODT shirts?

OK I just got an email from NRA regarding security at the Leadership Conference.....

Thank you for purchasing tickets to:

NRA-ILA Leadership Forum
Georgia World Congress Center - Hall A3
April 28, 2017
Event starts: 12:30pm. Doors Open at 9:00am
THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY. Once your ticket is scanned, you may not leave and come back in.
Concessions will be available inside the venue.
With the recent announcement that U.S. President Donald J. Trump will be speaking at the Forum, the U.S. Secret Service will have magnetometers in place before entry. You may be subject to a search of your person and belongings.

Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE the following items will be prohibited at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum:

• AMMUNITION
  • BACKPACKS
  • BAGS LARGER THAN 18"X13"X7"
  • COOLERS
  • EXPLOSIVES
  • FIREARMS
  • GLASS, THERMAL OR METAL CONTAINERS
  • GUN PARTS, HOLSTERS, MAGAZINES, ETC.
  • KNIVES
  • LASER POINTERS
  • MACE/PEPPER SPRAY
  • PACKAGES
  • SELFIE STICKS
  • SIGNS
  • WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
  • ANY OTHER ITEM DETERMINED TO BE POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZZARDS
Please plan accordingly before you travel to the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum.

Back
Top Bottom