• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* 2018 College football pick 'em! *

I just now saw this post! Ugh. What was your final score for the season? I've won this 5 times in 8 years at work. I ended up at 579 this year and first place again.

Edit, oh I see this was Yahoo and not ESPN. Different Scores.
Yep. No confidence points. My record was 163-125 against the spread. Considering the amount of gimmies with div1 vs div2 teams where no line is set, basically I was as good as flipping a coin. Everyone else just had mercy on me for a change. :)

Yep. No confidence points. My record was 163-125 against the spread. Considering the amount of gimmies with div1 vs div2 teams where no line is set, basically I was as good as flipping a coin. Everyone else just had mercy on me for a change. :)

No mercy on me! But at least our group was with in a few wins all the way to number 3,4.

Ok. I was able to figure it out on a PC. I'm in. Looks like its just me, timbgtm timbgtm , @YUK0N , and S slbaker232 . So are we doing the $20 or just bragging rights? I'm good either way.
I need to start watching some games. Gonna be a long dry spell coming up. :pout:

I'm good either way. 20$ won't make or break us, so.

I just now saw this post! Ugh. What was your final score for the season? I've won this 5 times in 8 years at work. I ended up at 579 this year and first place again.
With a record like that, feel free to miss this thread next year too. :boink:

Just kidding of course. Awesome job. Join in next year. We've done it several in a row. Logan needs the competition! ;)

With a record like that, feel free to miss this thread next year too. :boink:

Just kidding of course. Awesome job. Join in next year. We've done it several in a row. Logan needs the competition! ;)
Haha, I don't even watch football really. I watch a very small amount. I just am good with spreadsheets and data points. Its been honed over the years, I should probably sell it for $20 a pop, ha! Its a point of contention among some at work, like in order to play you are supposed to be actually bad at the game. Seems kind of silly to me. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom