• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 guitar gear round up.

saw this one on here and just couldnt stop looking at it, was cash broke but thankfully worked out a fair trade. hooked it up to my pod last night and i already ****ing love this thing
2F53562B-6E34-4183-A5FE-70BFFEA222ED.jpeg
FB2D82F4-A8D5-4CD7-B493-2D7F4E57B359.jpeg

You guys find all the sweet deals. ...... I'm looking for a nylon string acoustic electric, on a steel string frame. Another words, i want that nylon dynamic without switching over to the scale of a classical neck. Please let me know if you see one.....

image.jpeg

Very nice Strat. I saw it on here too and it was a great deal. I knew it would sound good. Congrats!

thanks, i hadnt been this excited to pick up a trade in a long time, gonna have lots of fun with it this weekend, i've already pretty much determined this thing is on my keepers list

thanks, i hadnt been this excited to pick up a trade in a long time, gonna have lots of fun with it this weekend, i've already pretty much determined this thing is on my keepers list

Glad to hear it. It was a great price, so keep that bad boy and play it forever. I love a Strat.

So I went back to D'ville pawn and picked up that old Hondo for $15...haha...It has one humbucker in the bridge position and one volume knob, but they work. The neck feels great. It ain't pretty, but it will be another fun project. I'll clean her up and give her new strings and she will be a new lady.

DSC01380.JPG

DSC01381.JPG

You guys find all the sweet deals. ...... I'm looking for a nylon string acoustic electric, on a steel string frame. Another words, i want that nylon dynamic without switching over to the scale of a classical neck. Please let me know if you see one.....

View attachment 1504404

Are you talking about scale length, or the width of the neck?

Glad to hear it. It was a great price, so keep that bad boy and play it forever. I love a Strat.

So I went back to D'ville pawn and picked up that old Hondo for $15...haha...It has one humbucker in the bridge position and one volume knob, but they work. The neck feels great. It ain't pretty, but it will be another fun project. I'll clean her up and give her new strings and she will be a new lady.

View attachment 1504659

View attachment 1504661

cant beat that for sure! those should make some really fun cheap projects. i wish i was anywhere around you i would have ran up there for that orange you were talking about. i love my little one

cant beat that for sure! those should make some really fun cheap projects. i wish i was anywhere around you i would have ran up there for that orange you were talking about. i love my little one

They have an Epi LP copy for $34...It isn't one of the real nice ones, but it looks pretty nice, with block inlays. The Orange was still there, but had gone back to its original price, around $40, I believe...Most of their music gear is marked way down, though...Their guns are too. They have a nice Browning BPS w/wood furniture for $249. I'm thinking hard about that one. That's a great deal.

He has an old Hondo for $15 and he told me to come back today because he is putting some more out there on clearance this morning. I'm going back, and gladly...LOL...He has 3 old violins that he's asking $5/each, and a small Orange modeling amp for $20. Who knows what else he will have out there today. I may clean him out, but I'm running out of space for everything.

He also has a lot of guns on clearance. Some good deals to be had for sure.
That sounds like an amazing price for an Orange Amp. If you don't want it, buy it and I'll buy it from you. I'm coming through D'ville in a week or so and will gladly return your investment and then some.

Back
Top Bottom