• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 SHOT Show thread

PTR has a MP5 clone of some sort. This will be interesting.

View attachment 1478992

Yeah, lets see how it plays out!

MSRP and real time pricing are two different things.

hahahahahaha they better be praying to god the PSA one falls flat on its face or they are ****ed

Let's see how PSA does. If they hit a slam dunk, they could change the HK clone industry like they did to the AR.

I love how people think the MP5 should be sub $1000. lol

I've heard this music before, but they said the same for ARs. Here we are 10 years later with $350 guns. Give it a minute or two..

What about shooting 2 inch groups at 50 yards in a High Stress situation? I don't know if I could.
Your correct, i was being replying defensively to your statement. Im on board with this, even if its not for me i want it to exist.

I've heard this music before, but they said the same for ARs. Here we are 10 years later with $350 guns. Give it a minute or two..

The abundance of parts and manufacturers, the streamlining of manufacturing parts and the sheer volume of rifles made and owned is whats driving down parts. A lot of manufacturers have been making a lot of ARs for a long time. Not so with the MP5 and its still a very skill oriented and manual process. I think you would need a lot more manufacturers involved to start driving the price down. Not saying it can't happen but its not fair to compare ARs to MP5s.

Back
Top Bottom