• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 Volkswagen Atlas

We had a VW passat for about 6 years. It was an awesome car except for the maintance that seemed to pop up every year..... about $1100 on average. Some one hit my wife at a stop light and the car was a total loss.

We bought a used Honda pilot and have been happy for a few years. We did timing and water pump at 110000 3 years ago. It's going in for a rear main seal and front end suspension maintenance next week.

The wife liked the passat, better ride, better ergos, looked better, better handling, much quieter ride.

Vw makes great vehicles if your planning on getting rid of it by 150k. Kinda like all the German cars:D

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, I’ll just leave this here......

She likes the Grand Cherokees with the exception of their air bags. I used to like them. I bought her a brand new one two years ago. It had 8000 miles on it when she was involved in a head on collision that totaled it. She had to crawl out of the back of it. The damn air bags didn't even deploy. **** Jeeps, lol

jeep.jpg

She likes the Grand Cherokees with the exception of their air bags. I used to like them. I bought her a brand new one two years ago. It had 8000 miles on it when she was involved in a head on collision that totaled it. She had to crawl out of the back of it. The damn air bags didn't even deploy. **** Jeeps, lol

View attachment 1379799

from what I understand the airbags won’t deploy if you’re not wearing a seat belt..... (I’m not sure how true it is) @RallySport may know.

Back
Top Bottom