• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 College football smack...

Well, that was too close for comfort. I didnt watch the game, but if the highlights are any indication, the offensive line and the secondary need a lot of improvement.

ND played UGA way closer than I thought. GA pulled away in the second half. Probably should have gone for 4th and 1 to put the game completely away instead of kicking the FG. I can't believe all the no-call pass interference, it was ridiculous really. ND showed up and UGA couldn't stop 84. That dude is a beast.

Right now I'd put Ga as the third best team in the SEC. Definitely room for improvement which will need to happen soon. KS's coaching decisions are to me becoming increasingly questionable.

Way too much talking/rat poison by the media before this game. UGA is not quite as good as they were talked up to be, and ND was a good bit better than talked about. I do think the Irish matched up pretty well with what the Dawgs do defensively. Kirby better get to work on down field passing. He may get to the SEC championship game, but he will be lucky to win it or a playoff game against top teams.

Back
Top Bottom