• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 College football smack...

akik.jpg

Latest rankings are out and both the AP and Coaches agree on the top 10. which is a bit unusual. 4 SEC teams in the top 10 (Auburn is #11). Bama hasn't finished out of the top 10 since 2007 (when they were unranked). And for most of those years they were #1 or 2. I assume they'll win whatever bowl game they go to, but it is quite the change in landscape.

Ohio State
-
Clemson
-
Georgia
Utah

Oklahoma

Florida

Baylor

Alabama

Wisconsin

Quite a long shot, but there is a very very VERY slim chance the Gators could be the first 2 loss team in the CFP. We have the SOS and only 2 losses are to #1 and #4. Just need Baylor to upset Oklahoma close, Oregon to spank Utah, and LSU to beat UGA. Very doubtful the committee leave out a 1 loss Baylor or Oklahoma but stranger things have happened. Like leaving the Big 10 champ out in favor of Ohio.

Quite a long shot, but there is a very very VERY slim chance the Gators could be the first 2 loss team in the CFP. We have the SOS and only 2 losses are to #1 and #4. Just need Baylor to upset Oklahoma close, Oregon to spank Utah, and LSU to beat UGA. Very doubtful the committee leave out a 1 loss Baylor or Oklahoma but stranger things have happened. Like leaving the Big 10 champ out in favor of Ohio.
If a 2 loss UF gets in before a 2 loss Bama..... prepare for the rapture.

A 12-1 power 5 conference champion who actually will play this week sitting out so the 10-2 Gators who will sitting home this week can go to the playoffs? Time to put down the Gator-Aid and sip the Reali-Tea.

If UGA wins.....UGA's in
If Utah Wins and UGA loses.....Utah's In
If Baylor wins and UGA and Utah Lose.....Baylor's In
If Oklahoma beats Baylor and Utah and UGA lose.....Oklahoma's In

The closest the Gators will get to a trip to the playoffs this year will be standing in line at the will call booth.

A 12-1 power 5 conference champion who actually will play this week sitting out so the 10-2 Gators who will sitting home this week can go to the playoffs? Time to put down the Gator-Aid and sip the Reali-Tea.

If UGA wins.....UGA's in
If Utah Wins and UGA loses.....Utah's In
If Baylor wins and UGA and Utah Lose.....Baylor's In
If Oklahoma beats Baylor and Utah and UGA lose.....Oklahoma's In

The closest the Gators will get to a trip to the playoffs this year will be standing in line at the will call booth.
You CLEARLY missed 90% of what I said and focused only on the fact I mentioned the Gators. Go re read what I said, primarily the second to last sentence. You also must have forgotten when they left out a big ten champion in favor of an Ohio State team that didn't even go and if fact lost to said champion.

You CLEARLY missed 90% of what I said and focused only on the fact I mentioned the Gators. Go re read what I said, primarily the second to last sentence. You also must have forgotten when they left out a big ten champion in favor of an Ohio State team that didn't even go and if fact lost to said champion.
I read your whole post. Explain to me again how a 12-1 Oklahoma or a 12-1 Baylor in the committees eyes fall behind The Gators in the poll. They ain’t going, no matter what you think.

No 2 loss team is going this year....UGA, Alabama, even Florida....not going

I read your whole post. Explain to me again how a 12-1 Oklahoma or a 12-1 Baylor in the committees eyes fall behind The Gators in the poll. They ain’t going, no matter what you think.
Who exactly has Baylor played this year? The only ranked team they have played is Oklahoma. Which is why I said if Baylor beats OK we have a chance but it's extremely small because UF has better wins and their 2 losses came to #1 and #4 and were not bad losses. One score to UGA and should've been one score to LSU but they got a TD with I think 3min left. Plus the fact UF beat Auburn who's losses also came to LSU and UGA. Do I think UF gets in? 99.9% sure it's not happening. I'm just saying that the possibility is there.

Back
Top Bottom