• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 College football smack...

[QUOTE="JWC, post: 9594544, member: 3527"
BTW, the betting line for UGA vs Notre Dame has UGA giving 12.5, at least it was a few hours ago. I think that is a bit high, and believe it will be 9 before kickoff. But, what the heck do I know? I don't bet, but I want UGA to win.[/QUOTE]

So they call that a bet to WIN...which involves not points. Seems to me you already know about betting...the spread and the win...seems pretty simple...

Can't wait to see what some of the betting numbers are going to be when I get to Biloxi later this week! So many juicy match ups this coming weekend.

- Utah at USC
- Irish at Dawgs
- Auburn at Texas A&M
- Tennessee at Florida
- Michigan at Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State at Texas
- Georgia State at Texas State (Yeah, I said it!)

I would parlay the following:
1) Utah to cover
2) Irish + points
3) Florida to win
4) Texas to cover
5) ignore the comment on Georgia State

:lol: They seem to care late December into January every year.

SEC is over rated. Best I can help you understand is...if you had a beauty contest with 10 fugly chicks, you are bound to crown a queen of the court but that doesnt make that fugly the most beautiful...it just means the least fugly of the 10

You are blinded by fake news ESPN. Let's share the facts...SEC Network is owned by...hmmm ESPN. ACC Network is owned by....hmmm ESPN. ESPN has 3rd rights to PAC 12 games of the week. So to drive ratings, it has a vested interests in ...oooppps, the SEC and ACC?

Cmon now...that's fake news! So then we head into the chumpionship with ACC and SEC stacked. Only to crown the fugly of the court.

Nobody cares about the SEC bro

SEC is over rated. Best I can help you understand is...if you had a beauty contest with 10 fugly chicks, you are bound to crown a queen of the court but that doesnt make that fugly the most beautiful...it just means the least fugly of the 10

You are blinded by fake news ESPN. Let's share the facts...SEC Network is owned by...hmmm ESPN. ACC Network is owned by....hmmm ESPN. ESPN has 3rd rights to PAC 12 games of the week. So to drive ratings, it has a vested interests in ...oooppps, the SEC and ACC?

Cmon now...that's fake news! So then we head into the chumpionship with ACC and SEC stacked. Only to crown the fugly of the court.

Lol. Now you're not even remotely serious. Here's some fake news for you. I guess ESPN is paying those other conferences to tank their non conf matchups.
https://topdan.com/college-football-conference-records/index.html

I'm just glad that we (Dawgs) don't have to play LSU again this year.
My prediction: LSU takes the West.
And then we STILL have to play them again in the SEC championship.

I'm just glad that we (Dawgs) don't have to play LSU again this year.
My prediction: LSU takes the West.
And then we STILL have to play them again in the SEC championship.
Works for me! Except that'll be the first time in 3 years the refs call a clean game, LSU defense won't be up to the task and of course Bama would STILL go to the playoffs. :doh:

Works for me! Except that'll be the first time in 3 years the refs call a clean game, LSU defense won't be up to the task and of course Bama would STILL go to the playoffs. :doh:
If you've been scouting the SEC this year as much as I have, you know that Bama is vulnerable this year for the first time in many years.
And those slope headed coon ass Cajuns are the best they've been in several years.
I predict y'all win the West.

If you've been scouting the SEC this year as much as I have, you know that Bama is vulnerable this year for the first time in many years.
And those slope headed coon ass Cajuns are the best they've been in several years.
I predict y'all win the West.
I'm telling you, LSU's defense is NOT typical for them, and that's not good. Whether the new offense can overcome it is the open question.
Hope you're right!

You should watch the NFL draft.

Back
Top Bottom