• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 Tacoma Lift Install for Rifle (AR Pistol) and Cash - Buford/Johns Creek

HSR

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
66   0
Reaction score
I am looking for an experienced (either current mechanic or someone who has had experience installing lift kits on ideally Tacomas or just kits in general) to install the lift kit I just ordered.. Honestly, I could most likely get this done myself, but with my work schedule and 3 kids under the age of 6 at home, I just don't have the time or energy at this time to take it on.

Truck: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road

Parts to be installed:
If you think I need anything else or know of better option at same or better pricing, I am all ears. Looking to place order by tomorrow (Tuesday AM) so that they arrive by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Would like this done this weekend or early next week if possible

What I Need:

• Promise/guarantee that assuming you have everything you need that you can get it down between 8am-5pm (ish).
  • Some kind of proof that you have actually done this before in some form or fashion. No your model YJ Jeep that you bought from Hobby Lobby does not count.
Ideal Scenario:
  • You can either do on the weekend at my house in Buford (in driveway) or,
  • My office between 8am - 5:30pm at my office Johns Creek where you have flat pavement and plenty of unobstructed room

What You Get:
  • Breakfast, Lunch, and/or Dinner on me
  • Whatever drinks/snacks you might want
  • I can supply jack stands, decent jacks (not the larger shop style jack though)
  • Any tools you may need, but ideally you have done or do this enough you have your own tools (if you think you need a spring compressor, I don't think you do, but BYOCompressor cause I don't have one)
  • $250 cash or 10oz Silver Bar, your choice
  • This AR Pistol (marked gone because I kept it)

Back
Top Bottom