• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 Velvet Pics

Doing OK. Just got back from a week in North Myrtle Beach. Need to get down to property and put out some minerals (I know, just licks now) and see if the hogs are crossing back over (told over 50 live across the road). If I find hogs, you may be getting a PM and we will see what kind of mayhem we can cause.

Doing OK. Just got back from a week in North Myrtle Beach. Need to get down to property and put out some minerals (I know, just licks now) and see if the hogs are crossing back over (told over 50 live across the road). If I find hogs, you may be getting a PM and we will see what kind of mayhem we can cause.

Kill em where we find em

Let’s go shooting soon

20190610_101707.jpg
20190610_101642.jpg

From my honey hole. They grow up so fast!

Man it’s so hard to tell. I have one 4yr old that is thick and wide but it looks like he’s not gonna have both brow tines this year. You know is all about the genetics and food. I’ve been trying “record rack” deer feed. I start putting it out during turkey season and will use it till velvet is off. It’s packed full of protein and vitamins. I get it tractor supply.

Man it’s so hard to tell. I have one 4yr old that is thick and wide but it looks like he’s not gonna have both brow tines this year. You know is all about the genetics and food. I’ve been trying “record rack” deer feed. I start putting it out during turkey season and will use it till velvet is off. It’s packed full of protein and vitamins. I get it tractor supply.

I built a trough and put 80/20 corn to protein pellets and the deer won't touch it. Nothing but squirrels n coons in it. Trying to help em out

Back
Top Bottom