• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
It's definitely getting more tense with the global powers. Doesn't surprise me that they are gearing up to make their move now that Biden is in control.

He's more focused on splitting this country apart for the Left's political gain's.

Anyone else find it odd that Biden called out Turkey for genocide pertaining to the Ottoman era of Turkey (1915). Almost seems he's putting a narrative to the people that Turkey isn't a country worth defending if Russia invades them. After all this time, he's the only president to come out with that statement.

It's definitely getting more tense with the global powers. Doesn't surprise me that they are gearing up to make their move now that Biden is in control.

He's more focused on splitting this country apart for the Left's political gain's.

Anyone else find it odd that Biden called out Turkey for genocide pertaining to the Ottoman era of Turkey (1915). Almost seems he's putting a narrative to the people that Turkey isn't a country worth defending if Russia invades them. After all this time, he's the only president to come out with that statement.
Yet there’s no mention from him about what’s going on as I type this. Sad. https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/04/no-one-saving-myanmar/618658/

FFBC4DCD-D77B-41E6-9737-E40416D39551.jpeg

Heck Russia sold them s-400 surface to air. This is the same country that shot them down in Syria why would they sell them that equipment I have no clue unless it was to make the U.S mad if so that worked cause the u.s wasn’t happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom