• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

I’ve heard Russia and China are uniting forces to take the United States down, and all started out with infiltration into the system, whether thru the election, university, hackers, and possible military war.
Heard the same here, the u.s did try to put a puppet as president in Russia when Putin term was coming up. She went on cnn crying that she didn’t get it. I was like that’s strange, Iv never seen some foreign person running for president go on a American news outlet if you can call CNN that lol crying that you didn’t win the president election. Her name was Sobchak I believe

What it comes to the table with all of our allies is that ANY nuclear weapon used, anywhere in the globe, it will affect the lives of all Mankind. So, I do believe most of them would back us up. I doubt if they would back up the new administration though.....
I agree, I forgot that the u.s has bases in there countries. So even if they said where sitting this one out. They still have air bases that would be targeted. You want launch air operations from a neutral country, and not be dragged into war.

I don't know what is going to happen or when it is going to happen but the future is not overly bright. Still stocking up and keeping a watch on things and checking for good deals. Checked out Midway this evening and they had Mountain House #10 cans of some pretty good stuff on sale. Ordered up a few more just to top off the stack. Also got some 30 Carbine ammo from the at a pretty good price. Don't stop adding to your nest.

I don't know what is going to happen or when it is going to happen but the future is not overly bright. Still stocking up and keeping a watch on things and checking for good deals. Checked out Midway this evening and they had Mountain House #10 cans of some pretty good stuff on sale. Ordered up a few more just to top off the stack. Also got some 30 Carbine ammo from the at a pretty good price. Don't stop adding to your nest.
Thank you for the tip; really great... I will order some as well.
For those that need a straight way to their place, here it is the link:
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2995157445?pid=587808

I’ll be backing whichever Army doesn’t allow transgenders or other freaks. I prefer a Constitutional Republic, but if we’re going to be under Communism (which seems the way the Country is headed), I’d rather have conservative communist i.e. China, Russia, that will put an quick end to the liberal communist BS we are seeing in America today.

Back
Top Bottom