• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

What does the left not living and let live have to do with it out of curiosity? I'm failing to understand your point. I try my best to base my thoughts, opinion and action in logic and reason not what the progressive left does or believes.
I could be wrong, but I think what he means is that the radical left tries to "impose" it's will, rules, and beliefs on people in a highly oppressive manner.

On a side note, the right does it, too, but with seemingly less zeal. Libertarian minded folks :censored: with us the least. I like not being :censored: with. The problem is that a sane and qualified Libertarian candidate will never be allowed to ascend to the presidency. The deep state, swamp, permanent government, whatever you want to call it, is forever entrenched. We will never see real change.

Have you ever tried the freeze dried chicken?

no, but I’ve had the pretty much all their meals in the bag and I can say that they aren’t bad at all. For what it is I would actually say they are good. I moved to buying their bagged meals and putting them in Home Depot buckets with lids to keep critters out. Biscuits and gravy are really good. So are the scrambled eggs. My kids actually eat them when we camp. They are very picky eaters. Also, Truprep cooks foods like this up to let customers sample them. Keep an eye on their social media.

sidebar. I’ve had the chopped beef. Made “steak fajitas” out of it. Legit.

I could be wrong, but I think what he means is that the radical left tries to "impose" it's will, rules, and beliefs on people in a highly oppressive manner.

On a side note, the right does it, too, but with seemingly less zeal. Libertarian minded folks :censored: with us the least. I like not being :censored: with. The problem is that a sane and qualified Libertarian candidate will never be allowed to ascend to the presidency. The deep state, swamp, permanent government, whatever you want to call it, is forever entrenched. We will never see real change.

Libertarians have no solutions to real problems.

I appears the last few year's have setting the stage. Is this the antebellum period we are in now? Russia ready to go to war, China ready with Taiwan, Iran now enriching uranium at almost weapons grade. Stock market soaring at heights like just before the great depression. The next few years could interesting.

https://www.businessinsider.com/beyond-the-false-dawn-global-crisis-2020-2022-2011-2#:~:text=The 100+ year cycle of,, war, conflict and crisis.

Nah. This too shall pass as long as we all vote in 2022.

Back
Top Bottom