• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 JEEP TRUCK!!!

At one point over a decade ago they built a prototype truck which I believe was based on the first gen Liberty and called the Gladiator. It was powered by a diesel engine that was available in the Liberty for about 15 minutes . But like so many other good ideas it was just auto show hype.
Laugh at me if you want to but I kinda like the first gen Liberty models and if I found one of those very rare diesel powered models I'd have to have it.

20180616_154909.jpg

I don't understand all the hate for the JK. This is a weekend vehicle that will never see a mud hole, maybe a dirt road, that the kids love to take the top and doors off and just drive around. We love the 4 doors. It has a ton of room for everybody, the dog and our stuff. Just an all around fun vehicle to drive on the weekends.

View attachment 1758176
I don't understand all the hate for the JK. This is a weekend vehicle that will never see a mud hole, maybe a dirt road, that the kids love to take the top and doors off and just drive around. We love the 4 doors. It has a ton of room for everybody, the dog and our stuff. Just an all around fun vehicle to drive on the weekends.
NOPE

I've always been a CJ guy but I do like the new JK with the 3.6l V6. Those things solve the gas mileage and power issues that my old 258 straight sixes had.
I've always loved the old cj5 and cj7. I plan on building a cj7 with a Cummins 4bt and nv4500 within the next few years. Its gonna take a while but I'll drive it more than my jk.

View attachment 1758176

You just described a mini van. Minus the removable top.

:pop2:

View attachment 1758176
my sister and brother in law have a 4 door, their kids love it. Me personally I don't care for the 4 door jeeps, I like my 2 door. But I will say you have way more room than I do. I took my backseat out and just barely have enough room for my camping stuff.

Back
Top Bottom