• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 JEEP TRUCK!!!

20181117_161241_Film4.jpg
20181117_161241_Film4.jpg

i prefer the one at the top the best. better wheel placement over all these others..
my VW beetle had a very strong 1.9 diesel in it 5spd got 48 mpg all the time. it had a small turbo and had audi logos all over the motor. but it worked well.

this Jeep-Truck will need a whole lotta new something-something (that the current JK doesn't have) to get me outta my 2008 Highlander.
I've driven a few new Highlanders through the car wash at the Port. They were really sweet inside. The ones I drove were bound for Russia and everything on the dash was in Russian which was kinda odd but then again I wasn't going more than a quarter mile.
This thread makes me wonder why Toyota stopped building the FJ. I never saw much of the insides of those but they looked very cool from the outside.

i prefer the one at the top the best. better wheel placement over all these others..
my VW beetle had a very strong 1.9 diesel in it 5spd got 48 mpg all the time. it had a small turbo and had audi logos all over the motor. but it worked well.
Not a fan of the new Beetle body style but I'd take one in a N.Y. minute if it was a TRI. And a TDI in a Jetta wagon...forget about it! I'd be all over that.

Back
Top Bottom