• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Shot Show Thread

Weird flex but ok.
Nah, what he is trying to say is there isn't enough money to get him to do it again. I would imagine SHOT is fun if you don't actually have to work it, but most everyone there is working it as its not open to the public. For those of us that basically attend TEN 1 hour meetings for 4-5 days straight, we would choose to be elsewhere if possible. With that being said I never take for granted that I get to work at something I love to do, so I will gladly suffer through SHOT show as I know many would trade places if they could.

New 5.56 AICS Pmag

B93FA054-F473-4969-8B46-2801A03ADB70.png

Nah, what he is trying to say is there isn't enough money to get him to do it again. I would imagine SHOT is fun if you don't actually have to work it, but most everyone there is working it as its not open to the public. For those of us that basically attend TEN 1 hour meetings for 4-5 days straight, we would choose to be elsewhere if possible. With that being said I never take for granted that I get to work at something I love to do, so I will gladly suffer through SHOT show as I know many would trade places if they could.

Burdy Burdy are you attending? We should meet up for a drink if so. Always great to meet ODT’s:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Burdy a Booth Babe ? ....OMG..my minds eye just went blind!

All joking aside...working these type of events is a blessing and a curse.
I am good for about a day..then I need alcohol..which is bad since I don't drink...lol

Someone swing by b & t booth for me!

If they have a fde apc9pro on display post a pic for all us losers back in GA

Back
Top Bottom