• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Georgia Bulldogs

FB_IMG_1641945119094.jpg

I thought it was a great game as a fan to watch...whether you were cheering for Alabama or Georgia. All of those kids played their hearts out last night. You can talk all night long about the "it would have been different if" comments...but in the end, what happens on a football field to a degree emulates life...s**t happens, you adjust as best you can, deal with it and move forward. Hard work and a little luck is often all you need to win.

GO DAWGS!!

It was no doubt their best opportunity to pull out a victory because if Metchie, Williams, and the two starting defensive corners had been in the game the outcome would have been very different. This actually gets the monkey off of Bama's back because now everybody will be gunning for Georgia.
All we hear is how their 2nd& 3rd string could start for most teams,well not last night.You play the hand your dealt.

Never called them the greatest team ever. an anyways that Miami team played one whole ass Top10 team all year.
Bruh, they only allowed 9.8ppg. UGA played garbage teams all year. Literally didn't face a decent opponent until Bama and Michigan. The entire SEC east was just terrible. Hell by seasons end rankings y'all didn't play a top ten team the entire season until the sec title game.

Bruh, they only allowed 9.8ppg. UGA played garbage teams all year. Literally didn't face a decent opponent until Bama and Michigan. The entire SEC east was just terrible. Hell by seasons end rankings y'all didn't play a top ten team the entire season until the sec title game.
Did Bama play garbage teams all year? Just curious what the difference was. I don’t care either way, just think that argument/statement has flaws. The 2nd question is which really good teams didn’t play garbage schedules. I think you will find the number to be extremely low.

Did Bama play garbage teams all year? Just curious what the difference was. I don’t care either way, just think that argument/statement has flaws. The 2nd question is which really good teams didn’t play garbage schedules. I think you will find the number to be extremely low.
For the most part they did. A&M was decent, but besides them idk who bama played that was that good. Top to Bottom the Big 10 was the better conference this year and Michigan had a tough road to the playoffs. The entire SEC was just average this year outside of Bama and UGA.

For the most part they did. A&M was decent, but besides them idk who bama played that was that good. Top to Bottom the Big 10 was the better conference this year and Michigan had a tough road to the playoffs. The entire SEC was just average this year outside of Bama and UGA.
I can agree with that. I would also say that Arkansas and Kentucky were ever so slightly behind AnM.

Bama beat UGA by 17 points the first time they played. They only beat Florida by 3, LSU by 6 and took 4 OTs to beat Auburn by 2. Obviously they lost to A&M. (LSU beat A&M). All four of those teams are UNRANKED. So what happens if those teams played Bama twice? :noidea:
If you look at common opponents between UGA and Bama, there is no comparison who was the better team.

Back
Top Bottom