• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Georgia Bulldogs

We went 2-6 (Tenn and Vandy) in sec play and gave up 40 to USC and 52 to samford and fired the entire staff. Thats not inconsistent, its just bad lol

Florida sucks. Not the school, but the state. The state sucks and everything in does too. Well, I guess that does mean the gators suck too.

consider this.....IF GA beat AL and won the SEC Championship, AL, as a 2 loss team wouldn't have been in the Final Four and Michigan would've played Cincy and GA would've played Baylor or OK State or ????.

And in all likelyhood the Natty win wouldn't have been as "big".

Comments????

consider this.....IF GA beat AL and won the SEC Championship, AL, as a 2 loss team wouldn't have been in the Final Four and Michigan would've played Cincy and GA would've played Baylor or OK State or ????.

And in all likelyhood the Natty win wouldn't have been as "big".

Comments????
This is very true.. I’m a ROLL TIDE feller.. I’ve learned in the past few yrs I hate Georgia now almost as much as I hate auburn

We went 2-6 (Tenn and Vandy) in sec play and gave up 40 to USC and 52 to samford and fired the entire staff. Thats not inconsistent, its just bad lol
Why on earth would a gator fan have dawg in any screen name, handle, or anything else? It would be a cold day in hell to have gator, tide, jacket, vol, tiger, or any rival as any association to represent myself.

This is very true.. I’m a ROLL TIDE feller.. I’ve learned in the past few yrs I hate Georgia now almost as much as I hate auburn
Well as the reigning national champs, we need you to hand over the get out of jail free…I mean referee bias card. Where is that stick poking emoji?

I’ve never seen a defense as strong as the 1992 CRIMSON TIDE.. but I’ll give it to the dogs.. the looked good
You know I didn’t think they had a chance, to the point of swapping my Dawgs hoodies off lol. And for the others fussing & fighting, some of us pull for the Tide if GA’s out of the running. Thought I’d repeat that fact cause it seems some of these folks have dang near gone mad over this game?? I’d like to see Vanderbilt or one of the other underdogs down here win one. Vandy has Zero SEC titles ; I know they focus more on music though.

You know I didn’t think they had a chance, to the point of swapping my Dawgs hoodies off lol. And for the others fussing & fighting, some of us pull for the Tide if GA’s out of the running. Thought I’d repeat that fact cause it seems some of these folks have dang near gone mad over this game?? I’d like to see Vanderbilt or one of the other underdogs down here win one. Vandy has Zero SEC titles ; I know they focus more on music though.
I should have read more lol. Out of place again.

Back
Top Bottom