• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP

Changed it a little bit. Honestly most of the funerals I ride in each year are new riders on Harleys. Most of the time it's new riders not riding their own ride and trying to do things beyond their skillset or even worse, simply not paying attention because they care more about how they look while riding than they do about paying attention to their surroundings.

That said I have been to a ton of funerals of young sportbike riders who rode a wheelie into the back or front of another vehicle.

I rest my case....

I would like to go out while getting laid.
Nice bike though. Definitely not the Hondas I used to ride. I have relented to the
geaser-glides now. Old fat flockers like me do that. Lol

Well I just turned 73 and have been riding about 46 years. I showed that bike to my care taker and said what do you think, and I got that no way in Hell. So I guess I will stay on my Trike and ride with the ex-wife on the back and be happy.
Trike girl.jpg

Oh, and I have a soft spot for fireblades. My 2007 Repsol blade has been one of my favorite bikes to date, even though it was a twitchy ***** that was hard to ride fast.

I had an 08. First year of the total redo. It had the speed sensitive steering damper which is pure ******* magic. Even at RA it wouldn't break a sweat. Absolutely phenomenal motorcycle. Its limits were way beyond mine. You would have to hit something to crash it. I went all over loaded with camping gear. Did nothing but change oil and cleaned the fork seals in well over 30k miles.

RA1.jpg
IMAG0965.jpg

My biggest problem is that one motorcycle isn't enough. I want this one, I would like to have another Hayabusa and GSX-R 750, a BMW S1000R or Aprilia Truono V4 1100 would be sweet too. I need one for each day of the week. :wof:

My biggest problem is that one motorcycle isn't enough. I want this one, I would like to have another Hayabusa and GSX-R 750, a BMW S1000R or Aprilia Truono V4 1100 would be sweet too. I need one for each day of the week. :wof:
Hey, I have plenty of room in my garage now. So don't let that hold ya back. This is truly the golden era for us. So many great bikes and its looking like there will be new 2 stroke road bikes too.
This will be my next bike. I can't wait
t7-c.jpg

This is a hottie too

yamaha-mt-07-street-tracker-oberdan-bezzi.jpg

Having owned upwards of 50 bikes, I can attest to this. I have figured out that no matter what bike I have, I want the next one. I think I would be content with 2-3.

Back
Top Bottom