• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Silver Eagles

I didn't opt for the expedited shipping. But the postal service got my order here 2 days early. One time I ordered a little over $400.00 worth an I opted for the postal carrier to require a signature which was like $5.00 more. Well I could have saved that money because they put it in the mailbox and rolled on.
I'm having good luck with USPS shipping lately. Now on the flip side of that I have 1000 rounds of Tula 9mm from Classic Firearms that is now 3 days late thanks to FedEx. They suck donkey nuts.
I have issues w/ them all from time to time, but it drives me insane having $300-$400 worth of product floating around out there in post offices hands. UPS delivered 2 boxes Thursday that I ordered Wed morning and placed them on back porch. Delivered another on Friday, that I ordered either Wed or Thur, and put it in my hand. All 3 of which were "signature required" and I signed nothing. USPS showed a delivery last week that he gave the girl friend at work (she is a local mail carrier). I am showing ma delivery from FedEx now that says delivered to front porch. It was not delivered!! Not to my front porch at least. But, that's better than them throwing it in the front woods on the far side of my truck which is Fed ex's normal mo.

A expert told me a few years ago that silver coins from the us mint were worth more because of the quality of the silver was better and the coins were struck better but I’m like everyone else I buy what I can afford I do love the old Morgan’s and stone mt half dollars the best

I have issues w/ them all from time to time, but it drives me insane having $300-$400 worth of product floating around out there in post offices hands. UPS delivered 2 boxes Thursday that I ordered Wed morning and placed them on back porch. Delivered another on Friday, that I ordered either Wed or Thur, and put it in my hand. All 3 of which were "signature required" and I signed nothing. USPS showed a delivery last week that he gave the girl friend at work (she is a local mail carrier). I am showing ma delivery from FedEx now that says delivered to front porch. It was not delivered!! Not to my front porch at least. But, that's better than them throwing it in the front woods on the far side of my truck which is Fed ex's normal mo.
FedEx has to be THE WORST. They could save a lot of time by just putting " It will be there when we get around to it." On the tracking app.

Back
Top Bottom