Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210512_080027735.jpg
3603.jpeg
3607.jpeg
3609.jpeg
Screenshot_20210512-081751.png

Shmelton Shmelton

MCK148439 emailed me another one. He does not have the date verified, nor did he send me a pic of the harvest record. However he sent me the confirmation # which has the date in it. His team is in the lead as of the close of the season so unless another bird gets posted late tonight or tomorrow it won’t really matter. If that happens, I will have other objective turkey hunters help with the ruling. He killed a nice 2 yr old on public remote mountain land, which is why he doesn’t have the appropriate dating. This would be a 5 pt bird.
96ada0cbffb9a71d20eab8677fc1dce8.jpg

9ad2926f9f4daeaafbedc6a350494fd9.jpg

80c07c8768aa6697450db08d852177f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the Judge I feel as though everyone who has participated in this contest has been as honest, and a fun loving as possible. I have not received one complaint from anyone about any entered birds. Thank you guys for making my life easy. I will be more than happy to do this again next yr if you would like

Congratulations to Team 5 for the win. Congratulations to all the hunters who killed a bird(s). It takes a lot to be a successful turkey hunter consistently. I am not sure what or how the prize works. I will leave that one up to sambo77 sambo77 . Thanks again fellas it was fun.

As the Judge I feel as though everyone who has participated in this contest has been as honest, and a fun loving as possible. I have not received one complaint from anyone about any entered birds. Thank you guys for making my life easy. I will be more than happy to do this again next yr if you would like

Congratulations to Team 5 for the win. Congratulations to all the hunters who killed a bird(s). It takes a lot to be a successful turkey hunter consistently. I am not sure what or how the prize works. I will leave that one up to sambo77 sambo77 . Thanks again fellas it was fun.
Thanks for doing it! This my worst turkey season on the books. I spent twice as much time this year in the woods as I normally do but it just never would work out. Next year will have to be my comeback year. Congrats to all of yall who enter some birds this year. Thanks sambo77 sambo77 for putting it on again!

Thank you again sir. Also thank you as well sambo77 sambo77 . Congratulations to team 5, this year was a really tough year for me. I know the two misses played a really big part in that. Lol

It was a great time this year as it was last year. Hopefully we can put it on again next year. It's been great getting to know some of yall better as well as talking strategies and sharing our stories. Thanks to all who participated and hopefully everyone had a good time. This season was a quiet and slow season for lots of folks. With the last input request from the DNR I do believe the regulations will be changed next season. The biggest one I believe will happen is a 2 bird limit. That may change things for future contests of this sort.

Shmelton Shmelton thank you again for being the judge. I know that's a tedious job trying to juggle that, work, your own hunting, and any other time consuming task. I'll pm you and get address and send you a gift card as appreciation for judging.

I'll send winnings out to @Mck148439 and Vincent Vega Vincent Vega .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom