• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022/2023 Lauren’s/Johnson county hunt club CLUB IS FULL FOR 2022

Buckeye Mike

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
We have a 3000 acre timber lease in Lauren’s and Johnson counties. One contiguous piece of property on the Oconee river. Dues are $1800/year for a family membership. This is a family oriented club. Camp has a well with pipes ran throughout camp. No power. You’ll need a generator. You can contact David at 478-256-8689 for more info

We have a 3000 acre timber lease in Lauren’s and Johnson counties. One contiguous piece of property on the Oconee river. Dues are $1800/year for a family membership. This is a family oriented club. Camp has a well with pipes ran throughout camp. No power. You’ll need a generator. You can contact David at 478-256-8689 for more info
Hey Mike, I have a few questions about the property. How far from Roswell? How many members share the 3K acres? Are members allowed to bring guests to hunt? How many members are you looking to add? How many Buck tags per family per year? I am a member of a club in Warren Co. but may be interested in adding a second club. rmurfree@hotmail.com, (c) 703-927-9399
Thanks,
Rob

Hey Mike, I have a few questions about the property. How far from Roswell? How many members share the 3K acres? Are members allowed to bring guests to hunt? How many members are you looking to add? How many Buck tags per family per year? I am a member of a club in Warren Co. but may be interested in adding a second club. rmurfree@hotmail.com, (c) 703-927-9399
Thanks,
Rob
Contact David at the phone number provided. He is the president and can answer all your questions

Back
Top Bottom