• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022/23 harvest page

Not my deer......just wanted to brag on and for one of my son in laws (also a member here, but doesn't post alot). He got this one last week. Henry County, he had it on camera several times and he was super excited. Unfortunately, working as much as he does, time in the woods was limited, and that just added to the anticipation and trepidation.......Well, as luck would have it, an afternoon opened up for him, all the stars lined up, and he took this nice one. I'm definitely proud for him, and maybe even a little jealous.... His wife (my middle daughter) took my grandbabies over to celebrate the success on the spot. Good stuff here.....
@dcrawley4x4
View attachment 4827543

View attachment 4827573

Did he enter it in truckbuck? That's a Georgia monster.

Did he enter it in truckbuck? That's a Georgia monster.
Yes Sir, and yes it is a nice one. Maybe he'll post some better details, but I think he said it was just over 167". Don't know if thats gross or after deductions, or however they do it, but it's definitely one I'd have been proud of.

Not my deer......just wanted to brag on and for one of my son in laws (also a member here, but doesn't post alot). He got this one last week. Henry County, he had it on camera several times and he was super excited. Unfortunately, working as much as he does, time in the woods was limited, and that just added to the anticipation and trepidation.......Well, as luck would have it, an afternoon opened up for him, all the stars lined up, and he took this nice one. I'm definitely proud for him, and maybe even a little jealous.... His wife (my middle daughter) took my grandbabies over to celebrate the success on the spot. Good stuff here.....
@dcrawley4x4
View attachment 4827543

View attachment 4827573
Love the look on his face in that pic with the kids.
He’s like “Yes…..yes I am the man….don’t you know it beetches.”

Skunked tonight but watched a yearling and a spooky
Mama for an hour under my tree.
Mama was too spooked to show herself much for a decent shot.

Of
Course after last shooting light a big bodied four pointer lumbered up and hung under my stand for 20
Min.
He was all over my mock scrape I just peed in before going up my ladder.

BA67482F-4F04-45B1-A187-1811A1E2F04E.jpeg
489BD2E2-A375-4ED0-BFBC-2DDB08C452C6.jpeg

My first bow kill buck at 64 years old. Got this old man a bit excited.

Back
Top Bottom