• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022 NFL draft

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
Even for fans, watching the NFL draft can be excruciating. I'll have the tv on mute and play the Pat McAfee simulcast on YouTube. It's pretty entertaining if you're interested in following the day one picks.

As far as the Falcons go, I could see them using some picks to move back into the 1st round for a 2nd pick. We'll see.

Here’s the link:

I used to have it on and would ignore it for 30 to 60 minutes. Walk back into the den and fast forward through the team picks and get back to live TV. I'd pause it again and then catch back up later.

All of the host talk is just padding - don't care about it. Just give me the picks and let's move on!

Reactions: GFB
I used to have it on and would ignore it for 30 to 60 minutes. Walk back into the den and fast forward through the team picks and get back to live TV. I'd pause it again and then catch back up later.

All of the host talk is just padding - don't care about it. Just give me the picks and let's move on!

Try the Pat McAfee simulcast. Before I found it I'd just wait for the next day because the fluff pieces drove me crazy. I don't blame anyone for skipping the broadcast entirely though. I'm going to watch this year though.

Try the Pat McAfee simulcast. Before I found it I'd just wait for the next day because the fluff pieces drove me crazy. I don't blame anyone for skipping the broadcast entirely though. I'm going to watch this year though.
I'll skip it this year and just read the picks the next day. :D

The gaps between picks are just a waste. If Chic-fa-la was running it you could do all the rounds in a 30 minute slot.

Reactions: STI
I've never cared about it, but this year I know a couple of the the players so I will probably look it up the next day (my son grew up/went to high school with them).

Pat McAfee had the most entertaining draft pick announcement I've ever seen. And his show's coverage is also good. They make round one worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom