• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022 Trail Cam Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one of the guys from a hunting club that joins my property (today) went for ride on their place looking and talking.
i hope……that they all and I have the same understanding of trophy management.

it’s not shooting 2.5 to 3.5 year old bucks because they are “wall hangers”

I saw one of the guys from a hunting club that joins my property (today) went for ride on their place looking and talking.
i hope……that they all and I have the same understanding of trophy management.

it’s not shooting 2.5 to 3.5 year old bucks because they are “wall hangers”

That's a hard task in georgia. Easier on private land though. The one I shot last year was 3.5. I would have bet my paycheck he was 5.5 when I saw him coming up. I don't regret it though. You pass up a big buck on public land and someone else will pull the trigger on him.

20211011_091417.jpg

That's a hard task in georgia. Easier on private land though. The one I shot last year was 3.5. I would have bet my paycheck he was 5.5 when I saw him coming up. I don't regret it though. You pass up a big buck on public land and someone else will pull the trigger on him.

View attachment 4585696
I am truly shocked he was 3-1/2.. I would have dropped him as well . Did u have DNR class him? Big belly and big rack = Dead buck…. We have nothing like that in our area… Main frame 8-10’s thats it..

I am truly shocked he was 3-1/2.. I would have dropped him as well . Did u have DNR class him? Big belly and big rack = Dead buck…. We have nothing like that in our area… Main frame 8-10’s thats it..

The biologists on fort gordon aged and scored him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom