• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022 Trail Cam Pics

CBA3B72E-8D1F-4362-993A-0EB958B97A95.jpeg
I’m guessing Car?

Damn that’s a lot of land. How much of that are you guys actually hunting? Do you leave some of it for sanctuary/conservation?
We have about 128 acres in center we do not enter No cams, feeder’s or stands. like a big briar patch that a creek runs thru. we have. Feeders and food plots around edges I’m sure some of the mature deer utilize it throughout the season.that’s the importance of doe management to make them have to roam thru the rut.

We have about 128 acres in center we do not enter No cams, feeder’s or stands. like a big briar patch that a creek runs thru. we have. Feeders and food plots around edges I’m sure some of the mature deer utilize it throughout the season.that’s the importance of doe management to make them have to roam thru the rut.
If I ever hit the lottery that is my game plan !!!

Not trail cam pic but I did take it in food plot. Crimson clover that reseeded from spring
I mowed and plowed and broadcast wheat / oats in September
clover was a welcome surprise

View attachment 5049782
That’s something I want to learn is how to do food plots. Hopefully going to buy land next year and have and area to be able to do one

That’s something I want to learn is how to do food plots. Hopefully going to buy land next year and have and area to be able to do one
Do buy land

i too have been learning to be a quasi farmer

folks on here have been helpful

I get lots of enjoyment from planting and forest stand improvement

Back
Top Bottom