• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sww07

Bear Icon Supporter
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
I’m looking to find a Ford dealer who you know or trust that can help me achieve my goal of getting 11% off MSRP or greater on a new 2023 F350. I know Planet Ford out of Texas and Chapman Ford out of Pennsylvania have been giving 11% off msrp, about 4% below invoice on 2020-2022 model trucks when ordered. I’ve the information for the GM of Hardy Family Ford which I’m going to give a shot, but I’m looking for more local dealers who may be able to help. I’m just getting information together, preparing for when they open the order banks next month so I can get on the list. (I realize I might have to wait 6+ months.)

You’ll likely wait more than 6 months…I had a 2022 F450 on order from Akins Ford since December of 2021. As of the 1st of September I still didn’t have a build date even with a priority code of 2 so just ended up canceling the order.

You’ll likely wait more than 6 months…I had a 2022 F450 on order from Akins Ford since December of 2021. As of the 1st of September I still didn’t have a build date even with a priority code of 2 so just ended up canceling the order.

I got my 22 in 8 weeks…. ordered 8/5/01 sitting in my driveway 9/30/01

with that said I would not buy a 2023, I want one but the 22’s are a total **** show sooooo 23‘s will only be worse with the changes.

I have heard that- sorry that happened to you. I’m willing to wait.

Have you tried the Ford dealer over in Conyers? I’ve seen several buy trucks from them. I got my 3500HD from West Palm Beach Fl because the local dealers didn’t want to deal. After flights hotels & fuel saved over $4k.
Courtesy Ford, no sir I haven’t reached out to them - I’ll give them a shot

Courtesy Ford, no sir I haven’t reached out to them - I’ll give them a shot

Both of my trucks are from there…I have a guy if you want his info. I bought a 22 Platinum for almost 10k under sticker in September of 2021

I’m also way up on the waiting list for the waiting list on a 23 but I thinking on going to wait until 24

Because of the cp4 fuel pump, and death wobble, … and factory deleted options?

My truck is loaded and has less issues then later trucks but they definitely all have issues…. I did a PMF track bar at 400 miles because the factory one was toast. I have 11 open recalls, a ripped seat, a ****ed up headliner that happened while fixing the water leak in April. (Open case with Ford) yet still never fixed.
The “ service advance track” light comes on a few times a week.

My wifes 22 Explorer Platinum was delivered with a broken door clip / panel part has been on order since February. The park assist light is always on…and occasionally she gets a check headlamp system or powertrain malfunction or pre-collision assist.

That truck has 7 open recalls…

My truck is loaded and has less issues then later trucks but they definitely all have issues…. I did a PMF track bar at 400 miles because the factory one was toast. I have 11 open recalls, a ripped seat, a ****ed up headliner that happened while fixing the water leak in April. (Open case with Ford) yet still never fixed.
The “ service advance track” light comes on a few times a week.

My wifes 22 Explorer Platinum was delivered with a broken door clip / panel part has been on order since February. The park assist light is always on…and occasionally she gets a check headlamp system or powertrain malfunction or pre-collision assist.

That truck has 7 open recalls…
Wow.. that’s disturbing

Back
Top Bottom