Oct. 14 at Vanderbilt

Oct. 21 Idle

Oct. 28 vs. Florida (Jacksonville)

Nov. 4 vs. Missouri

Nov. 11 vs. Ole Miss

Nov. 18 at Tennessee

Nov. 25 at Georgia Tech

Dec. 2 SEC Championship Game

I'd like to see all SEC teams drop these no nothing games from their schedules. Most teams want to pad their schedule, but it sometimes comes back to haunt them, when they haven't been tested.

Even hard core fans will turn off the tv after the 1st quarter. I know both teams get something (an easy win and a big payday), but I don't care to see them.

1679946656093.png

I'd like to see all SEC teams drop these no nothing games from their schedules. Most teams want to pad their schedule, but it sometimes comes back to haunt them, when they haven't been tested. Even hard core fans will turn off the tv after the 1st quarter. I know they both teams get something 9easy win and a big payday), but I don't care to see them.

View attachment 5530394
Easy fix… don’t watch.

Okay... I can see that aspect if you just want to go see the stadium and tickets are available and thus a lot cheaper. But watching on TV is pointless too me.
You’re just not watching it right. Need a large regular group of hard core fans (30-50) and a huge bar with all 6 of the 72” TVs tuned to the Dawgs game. Happy hour drink and food prices and it’s Football Saturday In Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom