• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

You’re just not watching it right. Need a large regular group of hard core fans (30-50) and a huge bar with all 6 of the 72” TVs tuned to the Dawgs game. Happy hour drink and food prices and it’s Football Saturday In Georgia.
Lol... Nah that's not watching the game for the game itself, that's having the game be an excuse to go out to a party.

25% of the UGA games won't be worth watching. Why bother to watch when UGA should win after one quarter and the other team might get one field goal. There is no excitement or concern of losing......

Lol... Nah that's not watching the game for the game itself, that's having the game be an excuse to go out to a party.

25% of the UGA games won't be worth watching. Why bother to watch when UGA should win after one quarter and the other team might get one field goal. There is no excitement or concern of losing......
Well, we don’t watch to see them lose….
But, don’t think anyone could have an undefeated season if they had to play all their games against SEC teams.

Well, we don’t watch to see them lose….
But, don’t think anyone could have an undefeated season if they had to play all their games against SEC teams.
Maybe some teams could occasionally but it would be less likely. But an all SEC lineup should be better games, against more even opponents - at least another power 5 school.

If UGA is "undefeated" does it really mean as much if several games were against teams that were well below Georgia's level? A 10-2 team vs all SEC schools would say a lot more. At least play Georgia State to create a interstate rivalry vs another similar size college.

Anyway what I want won't happen cause big teams want to pad their record and small teams like a big check.
https://media.tenor.co/images/4bd0081c4c41a5b538d3d6f62669e357/raw

As I said - I don't. It's a waste of time. No fun seeing any SEC team beat a non power five team 52-0.

Will you actually watch these three entire games?
Every single play. Unless it’s 100 degrees at the stadium, then we’ll leave a little early.

That’s a mighty strong schedule
Nah, it’s weak as cat piss. Damn embarrassing for the GREATEST BACK 2 BACK CFP National Champions of ALL TIME. Bring Nursing Home Nick to that **** box stadium in December and Kirby will make Nicky toss his salad. That is if Low Tide can get through the season with all your wide receivers ready to go.

BD005200-CD54-45B8-B533-5B88CA99AD62.gif

Nah, it’s weak as cat piss. Damn embarrassing for the GREATEST BACK 2 BACK CFP National Champions of ALL TIME. Bring Nursing Home Nick to that **** box stadium in December and Kirby will make Nicky toss his salad. That is if Low Tide can get through the season with all your wide receivers ready to go.

View attachment 5535651
Just wanted to say, you have apparently never smelled cat piss.

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule​

April 15 Spring Game (4 p.m., ESPN2)

Sept. 2 vs. UT Martin

Sept. 9 vs. Ball State

Sept. 16 vs. South Carolina

Sept. 23 vs. UAB

Sept. 30 at Auburn

Oct. 7 vs. Kentucky

Oct. 14 at Vanderbilt

Oct. 21 Idle

Oct. 28 vs. Florida (Jacksonville)

Nov. 4 vs. Missouri

Nov. 11 vs. Ole Miss

Nov. 18 at Tennessee

Nov. 25 at Georgia Tech

Dec. 2 SEC Championship Game
So, just 16 weeks ‘til start of the season….
GOOOOO, DAWGS!! SIC ‘EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

So, just 16 weeks ‘til start of the season….
GOOOOO, DAWGS!! SIC ‘EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF!
I’m ready but man let’s don’t rush it. The beginning of season means summer is over and my Dawg will be back in Athens. Want to enjoy every moment

Back
Top Bottom