• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Turkey Quota Hunts

I'm getting there. I ventured onto the public adjacent to a club I was in last year. Fool cut loose on a gobbler I was working. Fortunately for me the gobbler was not directly between us. Fortunately for the gobbler it was well out of range of the gun.

Its best to focus on weekdays and afternoons on wma land. I’ve killed most of my WMA birds late season and half were afternoon birds.

Secondly, I’ll post On-X pins to spots if i want to or tell folks ways to increase their success. Thats not for you to police bub.
.I’m obviously not as selfish with my knowledge or successes as you. Id rather see a newb get a bird than myself.
All you have done is brag…..what have you contributed to this forum that would aid anybody in killing a bird??
You just showed your true character sir.
This isn’t that other 3 letter named forum in Ga where folks talk that kind of crap. Go there if you want to act a fool.

Aw man what did I miss?
Post #22. Apparently, we aren't allowed to help better one another or share info regarding any of the WMA land on an open forum.
It’s some stupid, secret code of the WMA turkey slayers elite club that I’m definitely not a part of because of the folks that claim to be a part of it.
So to sum things up, you missed a bunch of nonsense….just somebody running their flap a little too much.

Post #22. Apparently, we aren't allowed to help better one another or share info regarding any of the WMA land on an open forum.
It’s some stupid, secret code of the WMA turkey slayers elite club that I’m definitely not a part of because of the folks that claim to be a part of it.
So to sum things up, you missed a bunch of nonsense….just somebody running their flap a little too much.
I must be on good terms with that member - I either ignored them or they ignored me cause I can’t see their post 😂

Back
Top Bottom