• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2072 grizzly tracker

08roadking

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   1
Reaction score
I just bought a 2072 grizzly tracker from cabelas with a mercury 150 four stroke. Was wondering if anyone here had any experience with these boats or had any mod recommendations
8680004_20230207084437312_1_XLARGE.jpg

Crappie and bass. I bought a garmin ultra 126sv with live view. Gonna put that up front on a pedestal. Then I guess buy something cheaper to go back at the console for maps and side scanning etc. I don't know much about setting it all up.. just what I've learned on YouTube and reading online

I would just start with basic safety equipment, a bow mounted trolling motor and battery, and seats. You can add more this year as you break it it. It's also always good to have an anchor, never know when you will need to hold position.

Specific to the Grizzly, they have some kind of track system where you can easily add accessories.

Crappie and bass. I bought a garmin ultra 126sv with live view. Gonna put that up front on a pedestal. Then I guess buy something cheaper to go back at the console for maps and side scanning etc. I don't know much about setting it all up.. just what I've learned on YouTube and reading online
If you haven’t already, head over to crappie.com. Great national forum and very active. They even have state specific boards. Great bunch of guys, YouTube creators, guides, tournament fishermen, etc. They have tons of experience and knowledge and can give you pretty specific ideas about how and what to rig. Register, introduce yourself and ask for help. Very family friendly.

Youre boat is great! Exactly what I am looking for price depending. Plenty big and wide. Enough power to get around. Where did you pick it up?

just saw from Cabelas. The way you rig it is really price dependent. Spot lock trolling motor, Millenium seats, rod holders depending on how you crappie fish, lights, console electronics,etc. Gonna be a blast! Good luck and post updates.

I would just start with basic safety equipment, a bow mounted trolling motor and battery, and seats. You can add more this year as you break it it. It's also always good to have an anchor, never know when you will need to hold position.

Specific to the Grizzly, they have some kind of track system where you can easily add accessories.
Thanks.. I have most of that stuff from my old boat. I mostly need help with the electronics. Like I bought the garmin 126sv to go on the front for using livescope . But got to thinking I need something at the console for navigation etc . I've heard you can pair fish finders together but I'm ignorant to the electronics

Back
Top Bottom