• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20ga semi-auto shotgun

Not sure how much Clay Shooting you do or if you are familiar with Old Hudson Plantation.
They have a fun shoot every Sunday morning where men, women young and old come out.
VERY LAID BACK........After the shoot we have lunch.......
Neal and Nancy have a large selection of new and used guns for sale,
They also have loaners.... PM sent with my contact information if interested

all the reviews I have read of those have been great. People on the shotgun forums seem to like them

haven't heard anything bad about the 12s, and the folks I know who shoot heavier loads for turkeys and ducks have no issues with the 20s...but I've personally seen two and also heard from a baseball parent that has one also that they simply won't cycle standard target loads. Franchi told me to shoot two cases...two cases of expensive winchester AA heavy target and if it still didn't cycle, send it back. I could have spent that money towards a 20ga benelli montefeltro that would have been just a couple hundred bucks more and not had the issues. They are also known to have the benelli click, if you bump it just right, the bolt will move back just enough to not fire the round. Buddy has a good video of this happening on him on a turkey.

Go to the shotgun section.....someone has a Remington 1100 20 Gauge for sale right now, $450

I tried dealing with him before he posted it. He sent me a message saying he had one for sale. I asked him for a week to shoot me some pics. He kept saying he would send some and never did. I asked again and he said he didn’t want to sell it to me because I was a window shopper.

I tried dealing with him before he posted it. He sent me a message saying he had one for sale. I asked him for a week to shoot me some pics. He kept saying he would send some and never did. I asked again and he said he didn’t want to sell it to me because I was a window shopper.
Wow that ain't cool.......sorry about that. Heck with him then, I think he was banned on here before & just changed his name

Back
Top Bottom