• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Is there water and power hookups for a camper? Does the membership include spouse and kids? Pin in & out? Dedicated stand sites or open stand policy? I am very interested . Thanks

Is there water and power hookups for a camper? Does the membership include spouse and kids? Pin in & out? Dedicated stand sites or open stand policy? I am very interested . Thanks

Yes to all except dedicated stands. Dependant kids are included and encouraged, we are very family oriented.

2C7CAC13-35DE-4F10-89F0-68DED90EE309.jpeg

Sounds like a sweet club
Still lovin this pup by the way

Oh I know. I left my club years ago because we had 20 members on 800 acres which wasn’t so bad till they started retiring and basically lived there, got real crowded real quick

Oh I know. I left my club years ago because we had 20 members on 800 acres which wasn’t so bad till they started retiring and basically lived there, got real crowded real quick

That's almost exactly what happened to my hunting buddy and I. It's hard to jump from $800 to $2000 a year but it's been worth it. We have a great group of guys and we all get along.

Back
Top Bottom