• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 ar conversion kit Q

Here's your simple answer.....CMMG has what you're looking for, I've heard less complaints out of the CMMG than any of the others and you'll damage a 5.56 suppressor over time trying to use it for 22LR.

If anything, you'll have a good time tinkering with it and making it run like you want with the different types of ammo. CCI ran the best in the ones I used. Sometimes what we want to do has been proven by others not to work well or anything like we have in mind. We're just trying to same you some headache.

I was looking at the tac 16 suppressor. I know it's not the best suppressor but it's the only one for 556 I can take apart and clean if I shoot 22 through it that I could find. It's either that or wait for a company to make a better one or just get a 22 suppressor and a 556 suppressor. Just playing with options.

I was looking at the tac 16 suppressor. I know it's not the best suppressor but it's the only one for 556 I can take apart and clean if I shoot 22 through it that I could find. It's either that or wait for a company to make a better one or just get a 22 suppressor and a 556 suppressor. Just playing with options.

Coastal has a 5.56 can that you can take apart. I won't have a suppressor that I can't take apart and clean, but I do know that decision makes it difficult to find the lightest, shortest can possible and I'm OK with that.

Before I put together a dedicated AR22, I used to run a CMMG conversion in my 5.56 AR. Accuracy was OK, but not on par with a dedicated .22 barrel.

I never had any reliability issues with mine. It worked great with any bulk pack ammo I fed it. I used Black Dog Machine mags and a Taccom reliability plug, so maybe that was why mine ran so well?

Back
Top Bottom