• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 LR availability

USA Gun and Pawn on Hwy.92 just west of Bells Ferry has tons and tons of 22 ammo. It's Aquila but it's there and in truck loads and in every projectile choice.
They even had it when the peak of the shortage was, they have an in with Aguila and there has never been a limit on amount purchased, but the price is around $55+ a brick

The evil adventure outdoors has pallets of the fed automatch for 24 bucks a box. Or you know I've got 3 boxes for 25 a box. I was here and bought it thinking someone around here would want it..I guessed wrong because I've still got it. Guess I'll shoot it next time at the range

I was at Cabelas last Saturday and they had quite a bit on the shelf. Federal automatch for $22 a box, Federal hv match, several different kinds of Ely, CCI, Winchester, Remington, Armscor as well as Aquila. I didn't see any signs indicating a limit on the amount you could purchase. Academy also had a good selection. I hope the drought is over!

Its on the shelves where I'm at :becky:

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_SNSPerformance_Ammo_20161215_201558_zpsm4yhf3fo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom