• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 lr uppers

Thaks for the heads up! I almost purchased this from another vendor for money! Hopefully this wioll work fine on my NFA Polymer lower.

I've got the pistol version on my NFA pistol lower. Super tight fit.

I had mine chopped to 4.5 and threaded by redtazdog.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like the Chiappa mags I have, they have a thumb hold so it makes loading much easier than my black dogs.

I prefer the pistol, as it works great on my SBR'd lower as well.

[Broken External Image]:

- - - Updated - - -

The barrel is recessed, what you're seeing out the front is an adapter for my Mystic.

I prefer the pistol, as it works great on my SBR'd lower as well.

[Broken External Image]:

- - - Updated - - -

The barrel is recessed, what you're seeing out the front is an adapter for my Mystic.

Nice, I'm about to just buy one of Clint beyers 4.75" barrels since redtazdog still can't get barrel blanks.

This is my problem with the SW...It's a dedicated gun. If you wanted to SBR that's all you could do is the one gun. Now sbr a regular AR lower and how many different variations can you have.

I'm guessing you get what you pay for. One of these on a polymer lower would prob be pretty fun. I got a Tactical Solutions 22 a while back. Can't say exactly how many thousands of rounds it's fired. Best guess is 4K. It'll put my 10/22 to shame in accuracy. This is my go to squirrel gun now. I got it from Mizzoumuleguns when they were $500 shipped.

IMG_0794.JPG

Back
Top Bottom