• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22 or .25 - Please advise

Of course. But like you said, a shot to the face, does stop an attacker. You can shoot someone 15 times with a 9m and if you dont hit vitals, they can still do their violent actions. Shot placement is everything, like I said. Sure a bigger caliber is better but .22s and .25s can stop a threat if the shot placement is good.

.... and a lot of luck doesn't hurt either.
Compared to rifles pretty much all pistol rounds suck but that's the price we have to pay for portability.

.... and a lot of luck doesn't hurt either.
Compared to rifles pretty much all pistol rounds suck but that's the price we have to pay for portability.

you got it sir! :D Then again, my sister took 7 shots from a 7.62x39. Just depends on the person and their will to survive. My sister, did. But I had a friend that got shot one time with a 9mm in the stomach. He died.

you got it sir! :D Then again, my sister took 7 shots from a 7.62x39. Just depends on the person and their will to survive. My sister, did. But I had a friend that got shot one time with a 9mm in the stomach. He died.

No offense intended soviet, but I wouldn't want to hang around you. ;)

I'm just curious as to why the .22 or .25, when they make .380's and 9's of about the same size? I personally love a BT380, and yes there are larger calibers in the same size pistol, but I would NEVER go smaller than that.

Either will work if you are dealing with a small firearm period.I have been shot with the .25 in the leg and can say that it will surely slow a man down in a footrace.Really was surprised with the whop of just 40 -50 pounds of knockdown.Felt like a softball offa pro bat

Back
Top Bottom