• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 suppressor

22 cans are going to get really dirty and having the option to clean multiple ways by having all stainless steel vs aluminum is a big time saver ( i.e. Sonic cleaner, dip, etc). I'm not the smartest guy in the room I'm sure but ease of use/cleaning is a factor that shouldn't be overlooked even if it cost you a few decibels. Long run you will appreciate going stainless steel internals......that is unless you just enjoy scraping lead off your baffles.
Does the ARC have stainless baffles?

Does the ARC have stainless baffles?
Theres two Arc22 models. The Arc22AL is all aluminum baffles and the other model (cant remember the exact designation, maybe SS for stainless) has stainless baffle(s). I think just the blast baffle is SS and the rest aluminum but I cant remember now. @Nonliberal @DogLegArms

The best host bar none screw what everybody says is the Savage FV-SR. It is stupid accurate with everything from mini mags down to cci quiet stuff. And that only thing you hear is the firing pin and a slight "thump". May or may not have shot it in my apartment into a MSC supply book (don't worry im on the end so no chance of hitting anything but a brick wall) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom