• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 suppressor

More than 11 months on stuff submitted after April

Source of said info?

ATF teleprompter states that they're currently running 8 months. From my previous experiences they're usually on time give or take a week or so.

Not debating, just curious. I have two more pending and one was submitted June 1.

Yep, I want to go ghost quiet. so savage it is?
The FV-SR is a great host rifle. But so is any bolt or locked breach rifle. The favor that some seem to give to the Savage, I think, is due to how tacticool it is. Frankly, there are a lot of options out there and for me, a bolt gun .22 just wasn't all that fun but of course, your mileage may vary.

Yep, I want to go ghost quiet. so savage it is?
I've got a Savage FV-SR and can vouch for the fact that it's an awesome little suppressor host.

I don't know if you've got a 10/22 or not, but if you do you may want to check out the Ruger American rimfire. It's a bolt action, they make a threaded barrel version and it uses 10/22 magazines.

My Dobbs 22 can is still in jail, since July....
You're only about half way, then.

Guys, the days of 27 day efile Form 1's and 90 day Form 4's are gone forever. Fire and forget. I don't even remember when I bought my ARC223 from Dobbs. I just gave him the money and forgot about it. When it gets here, it gets here.

Guys, the days of 27 day efile Form 1's and 90 day Form 4's are gone forever.
Yes efile is gone but I imagine wait times will get a little shorter than we're seeing right now once the ATF manages to get caught up on all the stuff that was filed late June/early July to beat the 41P deadline.

Dobbs ARC is best blend of cost vs performance which is what I call VALUE!

Plus, you're supporting a local business and ODT member.

Plus, I think you'll get a free hug when you take possession.

evercors.jpg

Plus, there's a thread on ODT where @Nonliberal says you can tumble the aluminum baffles with no ill-effects or something to that effect.

I have the arc22al and I love it. If i shoot the cci quiets through it, it wont cycle, but all you can hear is the hammer fall and the bullet hit the target. I also have the arc30 it's stupid quiet with Hornady 208gr 300blackout. I have been extremely happy with my purchase from Dobbs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom