• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 suppressor

Yes efile is gone but I imagine wait times will get a little shorter than we're seeing right now once the ATF manages to get caught up on all the stuff that was filed late June/early July to beat the 41P deadline.
I just wonder how many people were put off by the new filing restrictions? Is it possible that with the new rules there are a lot less people doing form 1's and buying suppressors ? If this is happening wait times should decrease after they work thru the July mad rush . Anybody have any thoughts ?

I just wonder how many people were put off by the new filing restrictions? Is it possible that with the new rules there are a lot less people doing form 1's and buying suppressors ? If this is happening wait times should decrease after they work thru the July mad rush . Anybody have any thoughts ?

I dont plan to get any more myself.....

Its only a bit more of a pain in the ass for trusts, it actually got easier for people who file as an individual.

I dont plan to get any more myself....
Im done too. Id like to get another multi-cal but by the time the funds are available, I think our ability to own class 3 items will under full assault by our next prez. Ive got a 22, .30 cal and a 45 pistol can. That will cover everything I have and then some.

Just got my Spectre 22 suppressor after a 9 month wait! I using the S&W pistolen with standard threaded barrel. Is there certain .22 ammo that is quieter than the X SUPER 37 grain HP from Winchester? I just discharged a round and thought it to be kinda loud. I know nothing about. 22's. Thanks!

Grab you a box or two of Aguila 40 gr subsonic from Academy. That stuff runs great in my S&W compact and Buckmark.

IMG_0158.JPG

Just got my Spectre 22 suppressor after a 9 month wait! I using the S&W pistolen with standard threaded barrel. Is there certain .22 ammo that is quieter than the X SUPER 37 grain HP from Winchester? I just discharged a round and thought it to be kinda loud. I know nothing about. 22's. Thanks!

You might need standard velocity or subsonic ammo. Usually you can run bulk pack out of a 4.5 or less barrel but sometimes it goes supersonic. Many people will recommend CCI Standard which is decent, cheap and has good availability but I really like American Eagle Suppressor ammo as well as Gemtech suppressor ammo.

Back
Top Bottom