• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

223/5.56

Yup, it'll be a long time until things calm down next Summer and we see reasonable ammo prices again.

On the positive side, just think how well the national parks and state shooting ranges will be doing next year with all the excise tax flowing through to them.

Yeah, they won't get it yet though. That'll be when everyone starts believing that Biden will win because of media 'polls' and after 3-4 more months of ammo shortages.

That's when I'll be dumping all the Wolf 223 and 308 I bought dirt cheap over the last few years. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a decent price for all the spam cans of 7.62x54R I'll never shoot through my one Mosin.

Yup, it'll be a long time until things calm down next Summer and we see reasonable ammo prices again.

On the positive side, just think how well the national parks and state shooting ranges will be doing next year with all the excise tax flowing through to them.
I hope there is a "next summer". The fiat currency monetary system has been in a state of decline especially since 1971 before the Virus hoax and subsequent fiat-currency creation/inflation.....some $12t created under conservative Trump. I am afraid it will reach the avalanche stage before that. How it actually plays out is anyone's guess.

I hope there is a "next summer". The fiat currency monetary system has been in a state of decline especially since 1971 before the Virus hoax and subsequent fiat-currency creation/inflation.....some $12t created under conservative Trump. I am afraid it will reach the avalanche stage before that. How it actually plays out is anyone's guess.
Why is Lake City $1.00pr??? Why's that particular maker more expensive? Please elaborate if you know why. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom