• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.223 match ammo

0DCE6839-C68A-4BF8-B724-921865945B47.png

Another vote for the IMI Razorcore 77grn.

If you can find any of the Magtech First Defense 77grn OTM, it’s some of the best I’ve ever shot. In the guns I’ve used it in, it shot better than the Black Hills Mk262. It’s been out of production for a while, but I bought a few cases of it back when it was available.

Black Hills Mk262.
This right here. The Magtech stuff is outstanding followed by the IMI. I stocked up on both as well. I sold off all of my Blackhills Mk262 after seeing how accurate the Magtech was.

Can’t find the Magtech anywhere. Even the IMI razorcore is hard to find. Found one place to get it. Have to buy 500 round at a time.

Going to try out the AAC 77s too

SGammo has 20rd/200/500 quatities of 77grn IMI Razorcore available.

20rd IMI 77grn

200rd case IMI 77grn

500rd IMI 77grn case -edited this to link to the 500rd case not the 200.

Midway always has 500rd cases for way higher price then SGAmmo.

The Magtech stuff has been gone for a while. You'll need to find someone selling it FtF

What ammo brand and bullet weight do you guys use for match ammo. Looking to run my Geissele 16in out to about 600. Just curious what everyone else is using and what you guys have had good results with.
What type of match are you shooting? High Power or PRS type stuff? In other words, how big is the target and what MOA is your rifle capable of?

Back
Top Bottom