• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

224 Valkyrie - Anyone Else Excited

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
I’m pumped about the 224 Valkyrie. Super fast and hard hitting and from what I’ve read, very affordable. I’m glad I held out on the 300 B.O. as I think the 224 will be a much better and more versatile cartridge. Another plus is the ease of adaptability with your standard AR-15 lower. Just a barrel and bcg and you’re good to go. All the P-mags we’ve been hoarding will feel loved again. Let the hogs beware!

I’m pumped about the 224 Valkyrie. Super fast and hard hitting and from what I’ve read, very affordable. I’m glad I held out on the 300 B.O. as I think the 224 will be a much better and more versatile cartridge. Another plus is the ease of adaptability with your standard AR-15 lower. Just a barrel and bcg and you’re good to go. All the P-mags we’ve been hoarding will feel loved again. Let the hogs beware!
Valkyrie doesnt work in a standard 5.56 pmag.

Valkyrie is a one trick pony IMO. Long range target gun.

It's intriguing. If you're adamantly against an AR10 frame and want to go 1000yds it's a winner for sure.

Im a fan of blackout...think it has a larger variety of applications due to the overwhelming difference between projectile weights and velocities.

And, from what I have read, the 6.8 Pmag is specifically designed to work in the LWRCI 68 series of AR's. But you can use the 30rd Barret 6.8 or the 25rd PRI 6.8 mags. I bought a cheaper AR Stoner 6.8 mag and will never use it, because it is that cheaply made, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom