• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

224 Valkyrie - Anyone Else Excited

If it had the same numbers from shorter barrels, I'd be excited. I guess if I wanted to shoot paper and steel all day with a gas gun it would be perfect, but that's not really my bag. For some people however, it will be a great solution. Can't knock options.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Without stepping on a non-disclosure, allow me to simply state...

No.

I was excited, but I am not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a 20" .224 barrel today, with bolt, mags, and ammo. Going to use it in a Mega Arms billet build. Why? I don't know, but I like a diversified portfolio. Have my AR10s, AR15s in 223/556/300 BLK/7.62x39, and several 9mm, so why not try something new, right?

I was ringing steel at 1200 out of a 18" at Blakely with the 90 g and 800 yrds with the 75 g
I like mine. Much harder hitting than 223/556 closer with faster bullets whats not to like?

Nowhere near as much energy as the 6.5 or 308 in AR 10 platform, but much lighter and goes on standard AR15 lower just change upper and mag and good to go.

May build another as more companies jump in. A little limited at the time. Very interested as new bullets and loads are developed for these.

Back
Top Bottom