• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.224 Valkyrie

Anyone considering how expensive the barrels are going to be? And how often they will have to be changed?

I may change my mind later, but I think this is another example of finding a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

That being said I Love the 6.8 and if this helps bring that round back into popularity, I guess it would be a good thing.

Anyone considering how expensive the barrels are going to be? And how often they will have to be changed?

I may change my mind later, but I think this is another example of finding a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

That being said I Love the 6.8 and if this helps bring that round back into popularity, I guess it would be a good thing.
At this point, it will be a custom barrel so cost is going to be high until it starts being built by a major manufacturer. As for barrel life, it should be pretty good. 2700 fps with a 30 degree shoulder and long neck.

This is pretty impressive. Sure wish those numbers were coming from a 16" barrel, but that is too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom